Datumize products release notes, including features, bugs and advisories.
Datumize always encourages the use of the latest version and product features.
Released June 2022
- Added five new components : Mongo DB Sink, UDP grouper, DNS assembler, DNS grouper, and System Profiler Source,
- Added Influx 2 support
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements
Released September 2021
- New design for the usability of the field editor to improve the user experience and to group required and advanced settings.
- Addition of tool tips while hovering over fields that require actions or useful features.
- Added the ability to get machine logs from the get logs functionality.
- Added the ability to upload a jar file containing specific Sources/Processors/Sinks and those will be available for creating pipelines/debugging/deployments in the SDK.
6 new connectors to DDC, Cook source, Cook sink, TCP source, TCP Sink, MQTT source, and the TCP assembler processor for raw messages over TCP.
External dependencies support for all DB related components
State feature is now available in the ddc-api module to be able to use it in when working with the SDK
- Bug fixes and minor performance improvements
Released March 2021
- Support for Bundles
- Support for Properties
- Security improvements in debug
- Remote Logs on Windows/Mac
- Performance improvements
- Agent configuration using duration instead of seconds
- Default policies in Deployments
- Bug fixes